Follow the Gifts of Good Words Blog Hop taking place from November 4-18, 2020, and find quality Canadian Christian books for those on your Christmas list! Then on November 18th, join the Good Words Virtual Book Fair on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/3376193032494045
Today I’m pleased to introduce you to my book Another Perspective.
The idea for the book came when a friend and fellow author said, “You have a unique perspective on life.” The word perspective stuck with me and I knew one day it would be used as the focus of one of my books. Two years later, this book became a reality.
Another Perspective is a collection of short stories based on everyday events. As an observer of life, I take what I see, hear and experience and dig a little deeper to find and share the insights I’ve gained.
The book contains stories relating to fear, gratitude, forgiveness, healing, disagreement, patience, having fun and many other topics. The stories have been described as inspiring, folksy, relatable and wise.
I’m especially proud of the cover of this book. That’s me, conquering my fear of heights by going skydiving! You can read that story in the book.
Please check out books by my fellow Canadian Christian authors!
- Wednesday, November 4—Ruth L. Snyder https://ruthlsnyder.com/2020/11/04/gifts-of-good-words-blog-hop/
- Thursday, November 5—Eunice Matchett https://albertastoryteller.com/
- Friday, November 6—Grace Wulff https://gracewulff.com/
- Saturday, November 7—Tandy Balson https://www.timewithtandy.com/
- Sunday, November 8—LD Stauth https://www.ldstauth-author.com/
- Monday, November 9—Sally Meadows https://sallymeadows.com/
- Tuesday, November 10—Janet Sketchley https://janetsketchley.ca/
- Thursday, November 12—Marcia Laycock https://marcialeelaycock.com/
- Friday, November 13—Ruth Meyer (on Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/events/3376193032494045
- Saturday, November 14—Laurie Haughton http://lensofmotherhood.blogspot.com/
- Sunday, November 15—Carolyn Wilker https://www.carolynwilker.ca/
- Monday, November 16—Janice Cox https://www.janiscox.com/
- Tuesday, November 17—Lynn Collier https://lynnecollier.com
- Wednesday, November 18—Barrie Doyle https://barriedoyle.com